Commercial security cameras are integral to protecting your staff and facilities. From preventing theft to letting you keep an eye on your property remotely, they can give you peace of mind whether you’re at the office or away.
But with all the options available on the market, where do you start? How do you know what kind of system is best for your unique business security challenges?
We’ve provided the answers in this simple guidebook. It’s informative and draws on Bay Alarm’s deep experience in protecting businesses of all types and sizes. With this guide, you’ll learn the basics of commercial security cameras and be a pro in minutes.
Topics covered in the guide include:
- The newest technology available today
- How analog cameras differ from high definition cameras
- What camera resolution is, exactly
- Basic technical terms and definitions
- What security camera setup is right for your business
If you’re ready to protect your business and add commercial security cameras to your toolbox, start with some quick homework. We promise you’ll be glad you did.