Alarm Monitoring Center
You can buy the most sophisticated alarm equipment available, but in the end, it’s only as good as the monitoring and response operation behind it.
As a family-owned business built over three generations, we’re uniquely equipped to understand how important it is to protect your employees, your inventory, and your legacy. Since 1946, California businesses have been relying on Bay Alarm as their commercial security company to protect everything they’ve worked so hard for.
Industry Leading Business Alarm Monitoring
Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- We have UL-listed local alarm monitoring centers that are staffed 24/7 by our own professionally trained operators. (UL is a company that certifies, validates, tests, inspects, and audits for compliance and regulatory issues.)
- The Bay Alarm Monitoring Center has a CSAA (Central Station Alarm Association) Five-Diamond Certification, meaning that it satisfies every requirement of the CSAA Five Points of Excellence.
- Bay Alarm monitoring center agents are familiar with local jurisdictions and alarm procedures. They’ve undergone rigorous classroom and field training. What’s more, they have close ties with local law enforcement officials.
Patrol and Response
Bay Alarm Response Agents are continually trained and updated on the latest security procedures and also exceed the requirements mandated by the State of California.
Our Alarm Response Agents are highly trained professionals and are required by Bay Alarm to go through over 200 hours of classroom and field training.
BayNet Real-Time Reporting
With our internal patrol app, you can receive instant online reporting of all patrol activity at your property.
- Our agents log in to their patrol app.
- After completing a check of your premises, the report is uploaded to BayNet for your review.
- With GPS tracking, reporting cannot be completed unless the agent is on the premises.
- Log into BayNet anytime to view all patrol logs and reports.
A Local Security Company
We’re based in California. Some national companies may outsource their monitoring agents, and the monitoring center might not be located anywhere near your business. We don’t outsource, we staff. And we’re located near you, so we’re familiar with the neighborhood in which your business is located and are part of your community.
Bay Alarm Agents are highly trained professionals that can patrol your facilities and respond to alarm events. They can assist the police and, should you choose, even check your office to ensure everything is in order.
Where can I get my NFPA 72 and 25 inspection forms?
Bay Alarm has invested significant resources in developing an industrial, electronic, inspection testing system that makes reports easily accessible to customers through BayNet. Our dedicated, certified fire inspectors utilize tablets to test every required device.Learn More
How can I test my system?
Simply call our Monitoring Center at 800-470-1000. They will place your account in “test mode.” You can then either send a manual test signal or test a specific device, and we will provide you with the results and make any recommendations.Learn More
How do I log into BayNet?
Click Learn More below. Log in using your email address and password. There you can view your account details, testing results, and pay your bill online. For more features such as searchable, downloadable alarm activity and facility management exception reports, ask about upgrading to BayNet Plus!Learn More