How To: Change the Master Code on a Honeywell Master Vista System
In this video, we’ll show you how to change a master code on a Honeywell Vista 20 or Vista 21IP system. Or you can follow our directions below:
- Right now the master code is 1234. Let’s say you want to change it to 4321.
- The master code is stored under user number 2.
- Now, when changing the master code, try not to pause too long.
- First, press the current master code, then press 8, then press 02.
- Now press the new master code twice.
- In our example, it would be 4321, and again, 4321.
- You’ll hear a beep, which tells you the master code has been changed.
That’s all there is to it.
Let us show you the Bay Alarm difference, and what it can mean to the security and protection of your family and business. Click here to get a free, custom quote.