How To: Customize Video Settings in Total Connect 2.0
This video will show you how easy it is to customize your video settings with Total Connect 2.0. Or you can follow these steps below:
- Enter your username and password and click Connect.
- Scroll till you see Video then click the plus symbol to see the cameras.
- Once they load, click the wrench icon to open your settings.
- You can change the name, time zone, 12- or 24-hour formats, date format, and much more.
- You can edit the event capture setting.
- Video clips are ten seconds long or you can choose a snapshot of the camera.
- You can also change the interval length between video clips.
- You can vary motion detection sensitivity for different areas in the frame.
- You can specify what time you want a camera to be on.
- When you click Event Detection Areas, it will take a snapshot of the camera.
- You can create 4 detection areas for your cameras.
- To create one, check the Area number box, a color box will appear and you can name the detection area.
- Click and drag inside the area to move.
- Click and drag the small squares inside the areas to resize.
- When finished, click Done.
- You can also edit white balance, brightness, sharpness, and other features.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Check out other helpful videos on security systems in the Bay Alarm Learning Center.
Let us show you the Bay Alarm difference, and what it can mean to the security and protection of your family and business. Click here to get a free, custom quote.