Numerous benefits come with the ability to monitor and record activity in your business. Professionally installed business security cameras enable you to monitor customers, employees, and suppliers onsite or remotely. They also provide a deterrent to theft, lawsuits, harassment, loss and more.
Business Security Systems
Monitoring and recording activity at your business can benefit you in many ways:
- A networked security system acts as a deterrent to theft, holdups and property crimes
- Professionally-installed business surveillance cameras enable you to monitor customers, employees and suppliers onsite or remotely
- A business security system allows you to retrieve archival video data by day/time or event
- Security cameras can be used to control entry to, and exit from your premises when combined with central guard-station monitors
Protect Your Business with High Quality Security Cameras
High-quality camera systems offer all those advantages, as well as these benefits:
- Single channel or multi-camera recording
- Programmable resolution and storage duration
- Optional Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity
- Digital quality for sharp, clear images
- Quick location and playback of events
- Viewing from remote locations via network connection
Security Camera Remote Access
Having the ability to access your security cameras remotely, from any device at any time, is a huge advantage. It gives you the security of being able to "see" your workplace when you can't be there in person.
With our smartphone app you can:
- Connect, view, playback and search surveillance system solutions anywhere, anytime
- Remotely control your surveillance camera products
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback mode
- Capture immediate still images and control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Watch multiple channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
- Manage multiple sites in the same app
- Get help on-the-go with setup and configuration assistance
Upgrade to a High Definition Security Camera System
If you have an analog camera security system, you can upgrade to a high-def system while keeping some of your existing cameras. An AHD (analog high definition) system such as Bay Alarm’s gives you this flexibility while offering full HD with remote features, and approximately 7X greater resolution than your existing standard-definition security cameras.
Digital Camera Systems for Small to Mid-Size Businesses
Bay Alarm offers cost-effective plug and play IP camera solutions that are ideal for small or mid-size properties. These systems have built-in PoE switches that save you power and wiring costs. They accommodate up to 15 high-def cameras with 4, 8, or 15 channel options, and offer mobile apps and remote viewing. Cameras are available in bullet or dome style.
Enterprise Digital Camera Systems
Enterprise-level systems such as Bay Alarm's are full-featured and provide up to 64 HD camera capability per cube. They offer the option to use higher resolution (5 megapixels) cameras. This commercial security system includes feature-rich Spectrum software for user-friendly system management.
Business Security Camera Systems Explained
Get Bay Alarm's free guide to commercial security camera systems. Learn all about the latest technology, analog vs high definition cameras, resolution, and more.Get the Free Guide
Where can I get my NFPA 72 and 25 inspection forms?
Bay Alarm has invested significant resources in developing an industrial, electronic, inspection testing system that makes reports easily accessible to customers through BayNet. Our dedicated, certified fire inspectors utilize tablets to test every required device.Learn More
How can I test my commercial alarm system?
Simply call our Monitoring Center at 800-470-1000. They will place your account in “test mode.” You can then either send a manual test signal or test a specific device, and we will provide you with the results and make any recommendations.Learn More
How do I log into BayNet?
Click Learn More below. Log in using your email address and password. There you can view your account details, testing results, and pay your bill online. For more features such as searchable, downloadable alarm activity and facility management exception reports, ask about upgrading to BayNet Plus!Learn More