Certified Fire Alarms, Sprinkler Systems and Smoke Detectors for Every Business
Complicated fire codes at the federal, state, and local levels can make adding or updating a commercial fire alarm system confusing and stressful.
Many people know Bay Alarm as experts in security alarm systems. Our fire-prevention is just as comprehensive. We offer:
- Fire alarm design
- Plan submittals
- Professional monitoring
- Testing and inspections
How do we do it all?
- Privately owned and operated Monitoring Station
- In-house Codes, Standards & Compliance Department
- NICET-certified fire alarm system designers on staff
With Bay Alarm, you get experienced fire alarm system designers and installers who are proficient in all facets of fire alarm technology, from optimal smoke detector spacing to notification appliance decibel levels. We'll get your business fully covered — and compliant.
The Bay Alarm Difference
Allowing us to install and maintain your business fire alarm system means you get:
- Early detection of fire conditions allowing quick evacuation and minimizing fire damage
- Internet-based monitoring and radio back-up communication, ensuring alarm transmissions and eliminating the need for phone lines
- A single source that consolidates and provides all of your fire system needs
- Our 24-Hour UL Listed, FM Approved monitoring station that provides prompt notification to the Fire Department
- A locally-operated company that’s licensed (A0471) to perform all required NFPA 25, NFPA 72 and Title 19 fire alarm system inspections
- Our own Codes, Standards & Compliance Department
- Access to our staff in-house, NICET Certified, fire alarm system designers
- Assurance that your system complies with all ADA, NFPA, ICC, OSHA, and state regulations
- The Bay Alarm Team of professionals, all of whom receive ongoing education in the latest developments in fire safety
Fire Alarms and Sprinkler Systems for Businesses
Your fire alarm and sprinkler system must satisfy all federal, state and local regulations. If it doesn’t, your business can be fined, shut down, or prevented from opening its doors. And, your insurance company could even refuse to pay out on your loss. How do you make sure you’re in compliance? Learn more in our quick video.
Fire Safety Tips for Your Business
According to U.S Fire Administration, commercial fires cause about $2.5 billion worth of property damage each year. If you’re a business property owner or manager, make sure you’re following these 17 fire safety tips for your workplace.Get the Free Tip Sheet
Where can I get my NFPA 72 and 25 inspection forms?
Bay Alarm has invested significant resources in developing an industrial, electronic, inspection testing system that makes reports easily accessible to customers through BayNet. Our dedicated, certified fire inspectors utilize tablets to test every required device.Learn More
How can I test my business fire alarm system?
Simply call our Monitoring Center at 800-470-1000. They will place your account in "test mode." You can then either send a manual test signal or test a specific device, and we will provide you with the results and make any recommendations.Learn More
How do I log into BayNet?
Click Learn More below. Log in using your email address and password. There you can view your account details, testing results, and pay your bill online. For more features such as searchable, downloadable alarm activity and facility management exception reports, ask about upgrading to BayNet Plus!Learn More