YourSix and Live Video Monitoring
Bay Alarm Is Now Partnering With YourSix
We’re excited to announce our new Live Video Monitoring cloud service provider: YourSix. We’ve specifically chosen this partner because their platform is more intuitive to use and makes it easier for you to manage multiple sites all in one place.
In February 2022, we moved all Live Video Monitoring accounts from Axis Guardian over to YourSix.
What this transition means for you:
- You need to access your Live Video Monitoring service through a new website and mobile app. Your username will stay the same but you’ll need to create a new password.
- You can no longer accessLive Video Monitoring through the Axis Guardian portal.
- Nothing else is changing: hardware, monitoring, and monitoring fees will all stay the same. There’s no cost to you for this upgrade.
How to enroll in the YourSix platform:
- You should have recieved an email invitation from YourSix at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look in your spam or trash folders for this email if you can’t find it.
- Click the link and follow the instructions to enroll.
- Once you finish enrolling, you can login immediately at https://login.platform.yoursix.com or by downloading the YourSix OS app in the Apple or Google Play stores.
- If you haven’t received the email, email us at TechSupportCloud@BayAlarm.com so we can help.
How can you learn more about the YourSix Platform?
We know that with a new platform comes new questions. Here are a few ways to get familiar with the YourSix website and phone app.
Watch one of our customer orientation webinars
We hosted two webinars to walk you through the website and phone app. During both sessions, we covered everything from navigating the new YourSix platform to configuring your custom camera views.
YourSix Customer Orientation Session 1
March 1, 2022, 12:00pm to 12:45pm PST
Watch the recording
YourSix Customer Orientation Session 2
March 2, 2022, 4:00pm to 4:45pm PST
Watch the recording
Take a look at the platform user guides
YourSix has put together three resources to help you learn more about the platform’s interface and features. These guides cover everything you need to know, including viewing a video, creating custom views, and exporting your videos.
Still have questions after looking over the guides? Watch one of the webinars above or send us an email at TechSupportCloud@BayAlarm.com so we can help.