Fire, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring Saves Lives
The facts are simple: fires destroy. Smoke can be deadly. And carbon monoxide can kill in minutes. State law requires that you install detectors in your single family home to protect against these elements. Bay Alarm can help you do it—and monitor it to ensure your family's safety.
Ultimate peace of mind with monitored fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors for your home.
Installing detectors in your home is not enough to ensure your safety. We provide a complete life safety system that’s monitored by our home security professionals, 24/7. If you’re asleep or away during a crisis, you can be sure we’re there, watching out for you and your family, day and night. That’s the Bay Alarm difference.
Monitored smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors:
- provide audible warnings as they alert our Monitoring Center the moment smoke, heat, or carbon monoxide is detected
- feature Internet-based monitoring and radio back-up communication, ensuring quick transmissions without the need for phone lines
- are installed by our own highly trained experts who receive ongoing education in fire and carbon monoxide safety, and maintain relationships with local fire and police officials
- comply with all state and local regulations
- are backed by the expertise of Bay Alarm’s Codes, Standards and Compliance Department
Don’t risk your family’s safety with non-monitored detectors. Get the total home safety solution with professionally monitored fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors from Bay Alarm.
Get a Free QuoteFill out the form and a Bay Alarm Security Specialist will contact you about your security system quote.
What are the benefits of having a monitored burglar/fire system?
Our Monitoring Center is staffed with Bay Alarm's own industry-leading highly trained professionals who can dispatch the proper authorities within seconds of an emergency. We are UL-listed and Five Diamond Certified. We can even help identify and prevent false alarms, saving you the trouble of irritated neighbors or false alarm fees.Learn More
Why can't I buy a system over the phone or online?
Security systems shouldn’t be one size fits all. That’s why we insist on sending one of our security experts to your property instead of just showing up to install. This way you end up with a customized security system that suits you and your property’s needs.Learn More
Can I arm and disarm my system from my smartphone or tablet?
Yes, you can! We offer a service called Bay Alarm Connect™ (formerly Total Connect) that connects a free app for your mobile device.Learn More